We are aware that items have material and sentimental value. Family heirlooms collected throughout lifetimes have a profound personal significance for family members. Interbrokers offers protection for your valuable collectibles. Backed by the largest reinsurer of art in Europe, these policies give you the confidence and trust you deserve to enjoy their heritage to their fullest.
This exclusive policy gives coverage against potential hazards. It is designed to protect the interests of individuals with interest in art, and are adapted to the specific needs of the client and their collection, regardless of the size or the place where they are located. We at Interbrokers, insure paintings, drawings, sculptures, archeological artifacts, stamps, jewelry, antique furniture, musical instruments, and other collectibles.
Our confidentiality is one of the most important values you can count on when insuring your collectibles with Interbrokers. The risks are protected by legislation which prohibits the disclosure of information.
+ View More
The coverage we offer to our clients is the most extensive and specialized in the following:
- Physical loss or damage, including theft, earthquake, fire, and other hazards.
- Any depreciation in value as a result of a claim will be paid.
- Coverage automatically extends to all acquisitions valued at up to 10% of the entire collection, provided that you notify your agent within 60 days after the acquisition.
- Insure the collectibles anywhere in the world.
- Collectibles can be insured even while in transit, as long as the collectibles are packed, handled, and shipped by a professional company.
- Collectible items, such as jewelry, can be insured even while the customer is using them, wearing them, or under their personal supervision.
In addition, we offer film documentation for works, valuable items, and sculptures, when they are insured. Our quotes have a wait of no more than 48 hours, in which time we account for every risk.